Hammer Films is best known for their gothic horror movies, but the British studio also made quite a few science-fiction films as well, including 1953's Four Sided Triangle. The story revolves around two childhood friends and their love for the same woman. As adults, they create a machine that can clone humans, which one of the two uses to create a replica of the girl they both have feelings for. I have yet to see the film, but the set-up sounds interesting. Would you create an android of your perfect woman if you could, even knowing that she wasn't really real?
Most Popular Articles
- Movies & TV Shows Leaving Netflix in May 2016
- 5 Reasons 'The Huntsman: Winter's War' Bombed at the Box Office
- Here's Who Nathan Fillion Is Playing in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Premiere Ratings: Broadcast Down, Streaming Up
- New on Netflix: May 2016
- Beyonce Fans (Hilariously) Mistake Rachael Ray for Rachel Roy in 'Becky' Cheating Scandal