Today on indieWIRE, 'The Myth of the American Sleepover' got graded, we got excited about Captain Planet, Elle Fanning went goth for 'Twixt,' and much more.
- indieWIRE and the Film Society of Lincoln Center packed the new amphitheater at the Elinor Bunin Munroe Film Center on Saturday for a panel on "15 Years of Distribution," tied to iW's 15th anniversary over the weekend.
- With a TV series, toys, comics and video games already developed out of media mogul Ted Turner's brainchild Captain Planet, the do-gooder environmentalist superhero is finally getting the big screen treatment.
- Elle Fanning looking like Helena Bonham Carter, a score by Dan Deacon and a potential Halloween release sounds like a fantastic recipe for Francis Ford Coppola's upcoming 'Twixt.' Take a peak at the first official still.
- This month indieWIRE turns 15. In honor of our decade and a half in the game, we've dug through our vaults to uncover some old goodies. Every day this month check back on indieWIRE for some old classics. Today, we'll step back to 2004 with an interview Brandon Judell had with Jonathan Caouette upon the release of his directorial debut 'Tarnation.'
- Every day, indieWIRE scours the Internet looking for an online video we think our audience will appreciate. Here's our video for today, the latest collaboration between Spike Jonze and the Beastie Boys.
- This week hitting the small screen, Catherine Deneuve pairs up with Gerard Depardieu, Eva Green 'Cracks,' a new French classic gets remastered in high-def and much more.
categories 'fone Finds