After 13 years, everything's changed and nothing's changed for the friends of "The Best Man."
Original cast members Taye Diggs, Morris Chestnut, Nia Long, Sanaa Lathan, Harold Perrineau, and Terrence Howard reunite for the romantic comedy's holiday-themed sequel, "The Best Man Holiday." And as a new trailer shows, the longtime friends are older -- with Lathan sporting a huge baby bump -- though perhaps not wiser.
"It's Christmas, and I'm willing to give and I'm willing to receive," Howard's womanizing Quentin says of a rather indecent proposal.
The best part of the trailer? A sexy lip-synched performance by the men to New Edition's "Can You Stand the Rain." No wonder one of the women flings her underwear at them!
Also starring Monica Calhoun, Regina Hall, Melissa De Sousa, and Eddie Cibrian, "The Best Man Holiday" opens November 15.
Most Popular Articles
- Neil Patrick Harris Is Unrecognizable as Netflix's Count Olaf in 'Unfortunate' Set Photo
- Alicia Vikander to Play Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot
- 'The Craft': 10 Things You (Probably) Didn't Know About One of Your Favorite...
- Marvel's 'The Punisher' Spinoff Series Ordered by Netflix
- Fox Cancels Comic-Con Panel Over Piracy Concerns: Report
- 5 Reasons Why Nothing Can Stop 'Jungle Book' at the Box Office