After 13 years, everything's changed and nothing's changed for the friends of "The Best Man."
Original cast members Taye Diggs, Morris Chestnut, Nia Long, Sanaa Lathan, Harold Perrineau, and Terrence Howard reunite for the romantic comedy's holiday-themed sequel, "The Best Man Holiday." And as a new trailer shows, the longtime friends are older -- with Lathan sporting a huge baby bump -- though perhaps not wiser.
"It's Christmas, and I'm willing to give and I'm willing to receive," Howard's womanizing Quentin says of a rather indecent proposal.
The best part of the trailer? A sexy lip-synched performance by the men to New Edition's "Can You Stand the Rain." No wonder one of the women flings her underwear at them!
Also starring Monica Calhoun, Regina Hall, Melissa De Sousa, and Eddie Cibrian, "The Best Man Holiday" opens November 15.
Most Popular Articles
- 6 Co-Stars Who Didn't Get Along on Popular TV Series
- Comedy Roasts That Took It Too Far
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Episode 6 Photos Preview Arya's 'Difficult Choice'
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the Next James Bond
- 5 Best Series to Watch Before Turning 30
- Johnny Depp's Mom Dies, Amber Heard Files for Divorce 3 Days Later, No...