Put three undeniably talented comedic actors in front of a camera and what do you get? Song breaks, tales of Andy Dwyer's Lego-eating habits, and an unfinished pitch for a $750 million dollar epic based on '80s electronic memory game Simon.
Most Popular Articles
- Comedy Roasts That Took It Too Far
- Fans Defend Keira Knightley After 'Begin Again' Director's Unprofessional Slam
- 5 Characters Found in (Practically) Every Period British TV Show
- Why Did 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Tank at the Box Office?
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6, Episode 7 Writer Hypes 'The Broken Man'
- Dustin Diamond Back in Jail After Parole Violation