Sometimes, when two people meet, the chemistry is instant. Such is the case for stars Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill, who've become, well, let's say "intimate" thanks to some key scenes in "21 Jump Street" and its upcoming sequel "22 Jump Street." And nowhere is this bromantic chemistry more evident than when the pair sat down for an episode of Moviefone's Unscripted.
Most Popular Articles
- Michael Strahan to Leave 'Live' in May, Four Months Earlier Than Planned
- Roland Emmerich Gives Earth Day Apology for Destroying the World So Many Times
- Beyonce Fans (Hilariously) Mistake Rachael Ray for Rachel Roy in 'Becky' Cheating Scandal
- Keanu Reeves Will Voice the Titular Kitten in 'Keanu'
- Ricky Gervais Doesn't 'Give a F*ck' If Hollywood Can't Take a Joke
- Pamela Anderson Joins 'Baywatch' Movie