Sometimes, when two people meet, the chemistry is instant. Such is the case for stars Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill, who've become, well, let's say "intimate" thanks to some key scenes in "21 Jump Street" and its upcoming sequel "22 Jump Street." And nowhere is this bromantic chemistry more evident than when the pair sat down for an episode of Moviefone's Unscripted.
Most Popular Articles
- Johnny Depp's Mom Dies, Amber Heard Files for Divorce 3 Days Later, No...
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Reveal Deleted Brienne-Tormund Scenes
- Watch Emilia Clarke Sing 'MMMBop' in Dothraki (As She Really Did in One...
- Jennifer Aniston's Mother, Actress Nancy Dow, Dies at 79
- Movies & TV Shows Leaving Netflix: June 2016
- Daniel Craig Turned Down $99M to Return as Bond? Not So Fast!