J.K. Rowling and Lindsay Lohan may not have much (or anything) in common, but the actress is hoping to change that. According to a new report from a U.K. tabloid, Lohan has set her sights on the "Harry Potter" author to help ghostwrite the starlet's memoirs.
The report from The Sun -- which, considering the source, should be taken with a huge grain of salt -- claims that Lohan has been shopping around a salacious memoir about her sexual exploits.
"The stories she promised the literary agents made their jaws drop," the tabloid said, adding that Lohan is "prepared to put everything out there." But the most interesting (and honestly, considering Lohan's past claims, most believable) part of The Sun's story is that the actress reportedly wants a big name to help her ghostwrite the book, and has zeroed in on Rowling and "Fifty Shades of Grey" author E.L. James as her top choices.
"It may seem unlikely, but she thinks she's in with a shot of getting ... James to work on it -- they met recently at the Chiltern Firehouse and got on well," The Sun reports. The tab also noted that Lohan thinks that "she might persuade" Rowling, though we can't imagine the "Harry Potter" author would want to pen "Lindsay Lohan and Her Sordid Hollywood Stories."
Then again, both Lohan and Rowling do seem to have active imaginations. Maybe this partnership isn't so improbable after all.
[via: Radar, h/t Celebitchy]
Photo by Monika Fellner/Getty Images
Most Popular Articles
- Johnny Depp's Mom Dies, Amber Heard Files for Divorce 3 Days Later, No...
- Watch Emilia Clarke Sing 'MMMBop' in Dothraki (As She Really Did in One...
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Reveal Deleted Brienne-Tormund Scenes
- 5 Reasons Why 'Angry Birds' Crushed the Competition at the Box Office
- 'X-Men': 15 Things You (Probably) Didn't Know About Marvel's Mutants
- Movies & TV Shows Leaving Netflix: June 2016