Fewer thing are more mundane than a morning commute in NYC. You sit in a crowded subway car, headphones blaring and and your nose in a book, hoping beyond hope that the weird guy sitting across from you doesn't make eye contact. Well, we'd actually look forward to our daily underground journey if we knew the cast of Broadway's "The Lion King" was going to board the train and break into an epic version of "The Circle of Life." And that's just what happened back in June to a lucky subway car full of unsuspecting passengers. Watch it all go down.
Most Popular Articles
- Kit Harington Apologizes for Lying to 'Game of Thrones' Fans
- Dylan O'Brien's 'Very Serious' Injuries Worse Than Expected, 'Maze Runner' on Hold
- Marvel's 'The Punisher' Spinoff Series Ordered by Netflix
- Sara Ramirez's Cryptic Tweet Fuels Speculation She's Leaving 'Grey's Anatomy'
- 9 'Seinfeld' Moments That Perfectly Sum Up Your Feelings on Life
- 19 Times Captain America Was the Best Part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe