Plot & Details
1 a Minute, from Uniglobe Entertainment and Namrata Singh Gujral, collects stories from international celebrities such as Priya Dutt, Olivia Newton-John, and Bárbara Mori. Detailing their experiences with cancer or family members who have dealt with it, this film also calls on doctors such as Dennis Slamon and Deepak Chopra to educate and raise awareness on the disease. Narrated by Kelly McGillis, the documentary will teach viewers more about the female perspective on cancer and suggested methods of prevention and treatment.
- Genre(s): Documentary,Special Interest,Sports
- Run Time: 90min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 10/06/2010
- DVD Release Date: 02/08/2011
- Distributor(s): UniGlobe Entertainment
- Director(s): Namrata Singh Gujral
- Starring: Kelly McGillis
- Themes: Battling Illness,Finding the Cure
- Tone: Intimate,Reflective,Talky
- Keywords: breast-cancer, cancer, chemotherapy, diagnosis, women
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (10-06-2010)
- Language: English