Plot & Details
A jury argues a case in a stuffy room on a hot summer's day. Eleven say "guilty!" But one holdout (Jack Lemmon) is convinced of the defendant's innocence and stubbornly argues "reasonable doubt." This tense courtroom drama is a remake of Sidney Lumet's 1957 favorite and was produced for the Showtime cable network.
- Genre(s): Drama
- Director(s): William Friedkin
- Starring: Jack Lemmon , Courtney B. Vance , George C. Scott , Mykelti Williamson , Armin Mueller-Stahl
- Themes: Class Differences,Social Injustice
- Tone: Cathartic,Compassionate,Confrontational,Deliberate,Earnest,Rousing,Talky
- Keywords: Judicial-system, argument, bigotry, conscience, jury, murder-trial