Plot & Details
Bumping along over several flaws, this is an odd sci-fi film directed by David Bradley, best known for his incredibly vast private film library rather than his stints in the director's chair. A very motley crew is winging its way through space with the moon as its objective. On board the spaceship are a dozen scientists, engineers, and researchers from the U.S., Sweden, Russia, Israel, Germany, and even Turkey. The flight captain has not only a variety of nationalities to juggle but must also contend with the dissension between the German and Israeli due to a certain holocaust tragedy in World War II. The romance between the magnificent Swedish chemist and the Turkish biologist is also heating up. But the worst is yet to come. After landing on the moon, the crew discovers that underneath the lunar surface is a whole civilization of peace-loving moon-beings who never asked for visitors. Their reaction is rather chilling.
- Genre(s): Science Fiction
- Run Time: 74min.
- Distributor(s): Columbia Pictures
- Director(s): David Bradley
- Starring: Michi Kobi , Tom Conway , John Wengraf
- Themes: Interracial/Cross-Cultural Romance,Space Travel
- Tone: Fanciful,Rousing,Sweeping
- Keywords: creature, crew, death, freeze, international, alien [not human], lunar-mission, moon, peace, subterranean, threat