Plot & Details
Coline Serreau's 18 Ans Apres (18 Years Later) is a sequel to her 1985 film Three Men and a Cradle, which was re-made in America as Three Men and a Baby. Marie (Madeleine Besson) is now on the verge of turning 18. She decides to spend a summer vacation with her mother Sylvia. Joining them are Sylvia's husband (Ken Samuels) and his two young adult boys (Gregoire Lavollay-Porter and James Thierree). Eventually her three "dads" (André Dussollier, Michel Boujenah, and Roland Giraud) and a housekeeper show up. The differences between Americans and the French, the foibles of single parenthood, and the pitfalls of middle-aged love and sex provide the material for the film's comedy.
- MPAA Rating: Not Yet Rated
- Genre(s): Comedy
- Run Time: 89min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 06/23/2008
- Distributor(s): Bac Films
- Director(s): Coline Serreau
- Starring: André Dussollier , Michel Boujenah , Roland Giraud , Philippine Leroy-Beaulieu , Madeleine Besson
- Themes: Eccentric Families,Vacation Romances
- Keywords: middle-age, parent, single-parent, summer-vacation