Plot & Details
Marion and Mingus live cozily-perhaps too cozily-with their cat and two young children from previous relationships. However, when Marion's jolly father (played by director Delpy's real-life dad), her oversexed sister, and her sister's outrageous boyfriend unceremoniously descend upon them for a visit, it initiates two unforgettable days that will test Marion and Mingus's relationship. With their unwitting racism and sexual frankness, the French triumvirate hilariously has no boundaries or filters...and no person is left unscathed in its wake.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 91min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 08/10/2012
- DVD Release Date: 11/13/2012
- Distributor(s): Magnolia Pictures
- Director(s): Julie Delpy
- Starring: Chris Rock , Julie Delpy , Vincent Gallo , Albert Delpy , Alexia Landeau
- Themes: Eccentric Families,Family Gatherings,Fathers and Daughters
- Tone: Poignant,Understated,Talky
- Keywords: commitment [personal],family-reunion,house-guest,taboo
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (08-10-2012)
- Language: English,French