'5 Days of War' is an action-packed international thriller from acclaimed director, Renny Harlin. Based on true events, this intense film is a vivid account of a renegade American journalist, his cameraman and a local woman caught behind enemy lines, and determined to not only survive, but tell the world what was happening, during the swift but devastating 5-day war between Russian and the Georgian Republic in 2008.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Drama,War
- Run Time: 113min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 08/19/2011
- DVD Release Date: 11/29/2011
- Distributor(s): Anchor Bay
- Themes: Crimes Against Humanity,Life Under Occupation,Members of the Press,Behind Enemy Lines
- Tone: Reflective,Tense
Russia, cameraman, civilian, war
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (08-19-2011),Canada (08-25-2011)
- Language: English