Plot & Details
This fact-based made-for-television drama tells the story of nurse Joy Ufemal and her invaluable work with those dying of incurable diseases.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 98min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 04/26/1995
- Distributor(s): Miramax
- Director(s): Russ Mayberry
- Themes: Doctors and Patients
- Tone: Earnest,Poignant,Stirring
- Keywords: devotion [dedication], family, hospital, opposition, patient [medical], terminal-illness, unorthodox, doctor/nurse
- Language: English