Plot & Details
Suddenly diagnosed with a potentially terminal illness, a woman facing the darkest days of her life discovers lightness and hope in the last place she ever expected. Samantha Mathis, Peter Dobson, and Mary Matilyn Mouser star in a romantic drama that highlights how sometimes that once in a lifetime love can happen twice.
- Genre(s): Romance
- Run Time: 85min.
- DVD Release Date: 02/05/2008
- Director(s): Andy Wolk
- Starring: Samantha Mathis , Peter Dobson , Mary Matilyn Mouser , Kevin Kilner , Gina Hecht
- Themes: Dying Young,Facing Death
- Tone: Bittersweet,Heartwarming,Poignant,Sentimental,Tearjerking,Inspiring
- Keywords: happiness,hope,love,terminal-illness
- Language: English