Plot & Details
Adapted from Mary-Lou Weisman's book Intensive Care, this made-for-television movie stars Liza Minnelli (in her first TV appearance) as a woman who must remain strong and contend with her son's muscular dystrophy and all the problems within the family that accompany the illness.
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 97min.
- Director(s): Rick Wallace
- Starring: Liza Minnelli , Jeffrey DeMunn , Swoosie Kurtz
- Themes: Living With Disability,Mothers and Sons
- Tone: Earnest,Heartwarming,Sentimental
- Keywords: disease, son, child, death, family, family-member, mother, muscular-dystrophy, terminal-illness