Plot & Details
A quiet night takes a dangerous turn when Julian receives a frantic phone call from his best friend, Terry. Terry claims to have followed his unfaithful fiancee, June, to a seedy hotel on the other side of town. To make matters worse, he's staked out the room across the hall from her, a bottle of whiskey in one hand and a revolver in the other. Julian pleads with his friend to stay put while he rushes to avert disaster.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Crime and Mystery,Thriller
- Run Time: 93min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 10/30/2009
- DVD Release Date: 01/19/2010
- Distributor(s): Image Entertainment
- Director(s): Alex Merkin
- Starring: Brittany Murphy , Mike Vogel , Daniel Pino , Dov Davidoff , Brad Greenquist
- Themes: Infidelity,Femmes Fatales,Out For Revenge
- Tone: Moody,Stylized,Tense,Nocturnal
- Keywords: cheating, fiancee, friendship
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (12-04-2009)
- Language: English