Plot & Details
A middle-aged woman temporarily abandons her role as wife and mother to embark upon a mad love affair with a man 20 years her junior. Up until the time she meets handsome young Emilio, Diane Clovier had a relatively happy life with her husband, kids and career. Emilio, with his amoral charm, is the antithesis of her life and Diane throws herself into a heated frenzy of lovemaking and romance with him. She shows little regard for the destruction she causes within her family. Her husband Phillipe, a lawyer, finds out about the affair, but does nothing to stop it in the hope that she will come to her senses. But as her relationship with Emilio grows hotter, it looks as if Diane may be lost forever.
- Genre(s): Comedy,Drama
- Run Time: 97min.
- DVD Release Date: 09/13/2005
- Director(s): Brigitte Roüan
- Starring: Brigitte Roüan , Patrick Chesnais , Boris Terral , Nils Tavernier , Jean-Louis Richard
- Themes: Infidelity,Self-Destructive Romance,Age Disparity Romance
- Tone: Sexual
- Keywords: May-December-romance,abandonment,crisis,extramarital-affair,family,homemaker,love,lust,mother,obsession,partner,passion,relationship,romance,sex
- Country of Origin: France (09-03-1997)
- Language: French