Plot & Details
In a sequel to the superior movie entitled The Incident, a small-town lawyer goes against the State of Maryland, suing on behalf of an institutionalized mental patient for release.
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 97min.
- Director(s): Delbert Mann
- Starring: Walter Matthau , Susan Blakely , Harry Morgan , Brian Kerwin , Bruce Kirkpatrick
- Themes: Lawyers,Fighting the System
- Tone: Confrontational,Earnest,Talky
- Keywords: courtroom, craziness, lawyer, against-the-system, committed-relationship, institution, mental-illness, mental-institution