Plot & Details
Independent filmmaker Joe Swanberg (Hannah Takes the Stairs, Nights and Weekends) writes, directs, and produces this intimate marriage drama focusing on the troubled union of an artistic young couple. As temptations both sexual and creative in nature challenge the couple's monogamous relationship, the facade of happiness fades to reveal the hardships of modern marriage. Jess Weixler, Justin Rice, and Jane Adams star.
- MPAA Rating: Not Yet Rated
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 72min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 02/16/2009
- DVD Release Date: 02/23/2010
- Distributor(s): IFC Films
- Director(s): Joe Swanberg
- Starring: Jess Weixler , Justin Rice , Barlow Jacobs , Amy Seimetz , Josh Hamilton
- Themes: Infidelity,Crumbling Marriages,Love Triangles,Sibling Relationships,Actor's Life
- Tone: Deliberate,Sexual,Understated
- Keywords: marriage-problems, actor, hardships, husband-and-wife, marital-problems, monogamy, temptation, theater
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (03-14-2009)
- Language: English