Plot & Details
The tragic and true story of a family dealing with AIDS is re-told in this heart-wrenching made-for-cable drama. Amy Madigan and Dennis Boutsikaris star as Roxy and Vinnie Ventola, a successful television screenwriting couple. After struggling to become pregnant and finally conceiving a child, the couple learns that their newborn has AIDS. Soon afterward, the two parents are also diagnosed with the fatal virus. The film follows the family as they struggle to deal with the social, spiritual and physical tolls that the disease exacts on its sufferers.
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 87min.
- DVD Release Date: 05/03/2005
- Distributor(s): MPI Home Video
- Director(s): David Jones
- Starring: Amy Madigan , Dennis Boutsikaris , Jane Daly , Steven Flynn , John Robinson
- Themes: Living With AIDS,Families in Crisis
- Keywords: AIDS, diagnosis, family-illness, husband-and-wife, newborn, pregnancy, terminal-illness, writer
- Language: English