Plot & Details
Lance Henriksen stars as ex-FBI agent Richard Gaynes in this made for video techno-thriller, which has much in common with the classic 1966 science fiction feature Fantastic Voyage. A brilliant bomb expert, Gaynes is miniaturized and injected into the bloodstream of comatose terrorist Anthony Moran (Julian Vergov). The reason? There's a microchip imbedded somewhere within Moran that is set to trigger a worldwide nuclear holocaust within 24 hours. Going along for the ride is the requisite Sexy Woman Scientist, played by Robin Givens. Originally rated R, Antibody was toned down a bit for its "official" US debut, which occurred February 8, 2003 on cable TV's Sci-Fi Channel.
- Genre(s): Science Fiction
- Run Time: 92min.
- DVD Release Date: 04/15/2003
- Distributor(s): First Look Pictures
- Director(s): Christian McIntire
- Themes: Race Against Time,Terrorism,Hostage Situations
- Keywords: FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation), coma, experiment, hostage, miniaturization, nuclear-holocaust, terrorism
- Language: English