Inspired by a true story and touching on legal and social issues that are more relevant now than ever, ANY DAY NOW tells a story of love, acceptance, and creating your own family. In the late 1970s, when Marco (Isaac Leyva), a teenager with down syndrome whos been abandoned by his mother, is taken in by committed couple Rudy (Alan Cumming) and Paul (Garret Dillahunt), he finds in them the family he's never had. However, when their unconventional living arrangement is discovered by the authorities, Rudy and Paul must fight a biased legal system to adopt the child they have come to love as their own.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 97min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 12/14/2012
- DVD Release Date: 04/23/2013
- Distributor(s): Music Box Films
- Themes: Custody Battles,Social Injustice,Adoption
- Tone: Compassionate,Earnest,Rousing
Down-syndrome, adoption, child, discrimination, gay/lesbian-rights
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (12-07-2012)
- Language: English