Plot & Details
'As Good As Dead' is a psychological thriller full of unexpected twists and turns following Ethan, an acclaimed photojournalist (Cary Elwes, 'Saw', 'Princess Bride), who is kidnapped and tortured by three assailants. Led by Helen (Andie MacDowell, 'Four Weddings and a Funeral, 'Groundhog Day), the widow of the assassinated extremist cult leader Reverend Kalahan, Ethan's captors (Frank Whaley, Swimming with Sharks and Matt Dallas, "Kyle X Y") vow to make Ethan pay for their murdered leader. However, the more the extremists brutally interrogate Ethan, the more they doubt that he is guilty of slaying of their beloved Reverend, leading the captors down a destructive path to discovering the shocking truth.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Drama,Thriller
- Run Time: 91min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 10/01/2010
- DVD Release Date: 10/12/2010
- Distributor(s): First Look
- Director(s): Jonathan Mossek
- Starring: Cary Elwes , Andie MacDowell , Frank Whaley , Matt Dallas , Jess Weixler
- Themes: Religious Zealotry,Members of the Press,Kidnapping
- Tone: Moody,Nocturnal
- Keywords: cult,extremist,photojournalist,torture
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (10-08-2010)
- Language: English