Plot & Details
A man meandering through his life finds something like love with a woman in the same boat in this independent comedy drama from filmmaker Frank V. Ross. Ron (Anthony J. Baker) is a guy in his early thirties who works for a company that makes automatic teller machines. Ron doesn't hate his job but doesn't like it much, either, and after a day at the office he doesn't have much to say to most of his friends or his roommate, Scott (Danny Rhodes), unless he sinks into a bad mood and starts ranting at anyone around him. Ron would like to find a girlfriend, but Internet dating sites and hanging out in coffee shops aren't helping him meet the sort of woman he needs, to his growing annoyance. Ron crosses paths with Stacy (Alexi Wasser), a gal working for a delivery company, and they slip into a relationship as they discover they're both tired of their lives and fear happiness is passing them by. But while Ron and Stacy have a lot in common and slowly fall in love, having a relationship isn't easing Ron's ennui about his life. Featuring an original score by John Medeski of Medeski, Martin & Wood, Audrey the Trainwreck received its world premiere at the 2010 South by Southwest Film Festival.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Comedy,Drama
- Run Time: 85min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 07/23/2010
- Director(s): Frank V. Ross
- Starring: Anthony Baker , Alexi Wasser , Danny Rhodes , Rebecca Spence , Joe Swanberg
- Themes: Midlife Crises,Looking For Love,Existential Crisis
- Tone: Bittersweet,Humorous,Talky
- Keywords: dating, office-worker, relationship
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (07-23-2010)
- Language: English