Plot & Details
In this made-for-television Western-drama, Alan Johnson (Christopher Reeve) and Britt Johnson (Tony Todd) are two ranchers living in Texas in the 1860s who are forced to take sides in an ugly domestic situation. Delores Holtz (Cyndy Preston) is the wife of Ralph Holtz (Chris Wiggins), a crude and violent man who mistreats his wife. One day she runs away to take up with Running Dog (Raoul Trujillo), chief of a local Indian tribe. Ralph wants to stage a raid to kill Running Dog and take back his wife, but will Alan and Britt join in or try to stop him? Black Fox: The Price of Peace was a sequel to the earlier TV movie Black Fox, and was later followed by a third film, Black Fox: Good Men and Bad.
- Genre(s): Westerns
- Run Time: 100min.
- DVD Release Date: 10/05/2004
- Director(s): Steven Hilliard Stern
- Starring: Christopher Reeve , Tony Todd
- Themes: White People Among Indians
- Tone: Tense,Stirring
- Keywords: Indian (Native-American)-tribe, Native-American, cross-cultural-relations, posse, racial-tension, racism
- Language: English