Plot & Details
Sort of a triple-threat Bad Seed with a more overtly violent streak, this film tells the tale of trio of cherubic youngsters whose births all coincided with a solar eclipse, which somehow initiated a kind of time-release evil reaction that reaches its climax on the kids' tenth birthday, causing them to transform into miniature homicidal psychopaths. These darling little tykes then proceed to beat dad's brains out with a baseball bat, gun down their teacher, and otherwise beat, stab and strangle anyone who even looks cross-eyed at them. They also seem to be strangely fond of leering at naked teenage girls... or maybe that's just the director's favorite pastime. Produced in 1980, this proto-slasher opus was shelved for six years, then released to video to capitalize on the already-waning trend of Friday the 13th sequels and their hellish offspring.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Crime and Mystery,Horror,Thriller
- Run Time: 92min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 10/03/2004
- DVD Release Date: 01/23/2003
- Distributor(s): Judica Prods.
- Director(s): Edward Hunt
- Starring: Alastair Sim , Susan Strasberg , Kathleen Harrison , José Ferrer , Mervyn Johns
- Themes: Evil Children,Crime Sprees
- Tone: Campy,Creepy,Harsh,Menacing,Tense
- Keywords: eclipse, killing, rampage, murder, revenge
- Language: English