Plot & Details
This drama is set during the mid Twenties when gangsters were a bit more genteel than their 1930s counterparts. Based on a true story, it profiles the experiences of a young gangster who, after getting caught during a robbery is given a choice: he can either go to prison or join the military and fight. He chooses the military. There he becomes a hero. But when he returns home, he immediately returns to gangster life. Trouble ensues when he falls for an aristocratic woman with a daughter. Their happiness is interrupted by an old enemy who kidnaps the girl. The protagonist successfully saves the girl and kills his enemy.
- MPAA Rating: Not Yet Rated
- Genre(s): Crime and Mystery,Romance,Thriller
- Run Time: 73min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 12/17/2007
- Distributor(s): 20th Century Fox
- Director(s): Andrew Bennison, John Ford
- Starring: Edmund Lowe , Catherine Dale Owen , Lee Tracy , Marguerite Churchill , Warren Hymer
- Themes: Going Straight,Kidnapping
- Tone: Rousing,Tense
- Keywords: choices, conflict, courage, criminal, gangster, high-society, love, military, prison, robbery, underworld, war, bad-guy-turns-good, forbidden-love, kidnapping, rescue, victim