Plot & Details
Their marriage turning stifling after just four years, a young New York couple attempts to escape their ennui by carefully strategizing their own breakup. Blurring the lines between fiction and reality, real-life couple Daryl Wein and Zoe Lister-Jones star as themselves in order to offer an unguarded exploration of young love, lust, and the hardships of codependency. By exploring alternatives to monogamy, creating arbitrary rules for their relationship, and doing everything in their power to avoid getting emotionally bruised, Daryl and Zoe attempt to discover a means of growing apart, together.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Romance
- Run Time: 88min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 04/02/2010
- DVD Release Date: 10/12/2010
- Director(s): Daryl Wein
- Starring: Daryl Wein , Zoe Lister-Jones , Julie White , Olivia Thirlby , Peter Friedman
- Themes: Crumbling Marriages,Twentysomething Life,Breakups and Divorces
- Tone: Bittersweet,Humorous,Intimate,Reflective
- Keywords: break-up [romantic],codependency,couple,marriage-problems,monogamy
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (04-02-2010)
- Language: English