Plot & Details
The star-director team of Charles Bronson and Tom Gries (Breakheart Pass) combine their efforts again on Breakout. Bronson plays Nick Colton, a reckless pilot who heads to an unnamed South American country, in hopes of rescuing imprisoned Jay Wagner (Robert Duvall). Villain Harris Wagner (John Huston), who has framed Jay, has an unlimited supply of henchmen at his disposal, but they're no match for the dauntless Colton. Jill Ireland, Bronson's real-life wife, costars as Duvall's missus.
- Genre(s): Action
- Run Time: 96min.
- DVD Release Date: 04/02/2002
- Director(s): Tom Gries
- Starring: Charles Bronson , Robert Duvall , Jill Ireland , John Huston , Randy Quaid
- Themes: Prison Life,Escape From Prison
- Tone: Rousing,Tense,Visceral
- Keywords: barnstorming, helicopter, killing, revenge, captive, captor, escape, false-accusation, frame-up, imprisonment, murder, prison, rescue
- Language: English