Plot & Details
Based loosely on a true story, Bullseye takes place in the Australia of the mid-19th century. Disgruntled ranch hand Paul Goddard finds a ray of happiness in his relationship with maidservant Kathryn Walker. But when the maid comes into an inheritance, she takes on highfalutin' airs and breaks off their romance. Almost as an act of consolation, the ranch hand turns to cattle-rustling. Arriving safely in an outback settlement with his stolen cows and bulls, the ranch hand discovers that the maid has arrived in town ahead of him, and that she's been reduced to working in the local bordello. Gallantly, the cowboy decides to rescue the surprisingly still-virginal maid from that fabled worse-than-death fate.
- Genre(s): Drama,Romance
- Run Time: 95min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 05/08/1987
- Distributor(s): Cinema Group
- Director(s): Carl Schultz
- Starring: Paul Goddard , Kathryn Walker , John Wood , Paul Chubb , Lynette Curran
- Keywords: love, prostitute/prostitution, rescue, romance, cattle, damsel-in-distress, inheritance, love-conquers-all, rustler
- Country of Origin: USA (05-08-1987)