Plot & Details
Carrie Fisher's autobiographical stage production chronicles her life in and out of show business as the daughter of singer Eddie Fisher and actor Debbie Reynolds; her role in the early Star Wars films; her bipolar disorder; and relationships, including an on-again, off-again romance with singer Paul Simon. Taped at the South Orange Performing Arts Center in South Orange, N.J.
- Genre(s): Art and Experimental,Documentary,Special Interest
- Run Time: 76min.
- DVD Release Date: 09/13/2011
- Distributor(s): HBO Documentary Films
- Director(s): Fenton Bailey, Randy Barbato
- Starring: Carrie Fisher
- Themes: Actor's Life
- Tone: Quirky,Wry
- Keywords: autobiography, business, monologue, one-woman-show
- Language: English