Plot & Details
First-time writer/director J.P. Schaefer takes the reins for this haunting look at the mental collapse of Mark David Chapman in the days leading up to the murder of legendary musician John Lennon. Jared Leto stars as the man whose awe of Lennon and unrelenting drive to achieve infamy pushed him to pull the trigger on the former Beatle, and Lindsay Lohan stars as the devoted Lennon fan who befriended the killer on that fateful New York weekend.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Crime and Mystery,Drama
- Run Time: 84min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 03/28/2008
- DVD Release Date: 09/30/2008
- Distributor(s): Peace Arch Ent.
- Director(s): J.P. Schaefer
- Starring: Jared Leto , Lindsay Lohan , Judah Friedlander , Ursula Abbott , Brian O'Neill
- Themes: Mental Illness,Stalkers,Assassination Plots
- Tone: Claustrophobic,Lurid,Ominous
- Keywords: fanatic,mental-breakdown,mental-illness,obsession
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (03-28-2008)
- Language: English