Plot & Details
The Chelsea Hotel has long been considered the creative epicenter of New York City, a sort of unofficial gathering point for the most renowned artists and entertainers that the city has to offer. But while the Chelsea Hotel was once considered an impenetrable, untouchable monument to the creative spirit, an early 21st century renovation led many to believe that the new management company had little appreciation for its unique history. Dennis Hopper, Milos Forman, R. Crumb, Ethan Hawke, Grace Jones, and a whole host of Chelsea Hotel regulars all chime in with their fondest memories about the New York landmark, and their thoughts about what may be in store for the iconic building in the future.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Documentary,Epic and Historical,Special Interest
- Run Time: 84min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 10/02/2009
- DVD Release Date: 05/04/2010
- Director(s): Abel Ferrara
- Keywords: artist,bohemian,hotel,musician
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (10-02-2009)
- Language: English