Plot & Details
In Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things, an above average slasher/horror film, a group of amateurs decide to experiment with witchcraft with deadly results. This film has a small cult following, due to some extent to the fact that one of the lead characters is played by writer and makeup effects artist Alan Ormsby. Ormsby gives one of the three or four most obnoxious screen performances in history as Alan, the leader of a troupe of actors who try out a voodoo ritual on a corpse only to find out that it has worked on all the corpses in the graveyard. The acting is terrible and the special effects are obvious and cheap, but the film somehow manages to overcome all of this and be quite entertaining, but only for those with strong stomachs.
- MPAA Rating: PG
- Genre(s): Drama,Thriller
- Run Time: 85min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 08/21/2005
- DVD Release Date: 06/22/1999
- Director(s): Bob Clark, Benjamin Clark
- Themes: Zombies,Devil Worship
- Tone: Campy,Humorous,Silly,Gruesome
- Keywords: cemetery, evil, filmmaker, resurrection, witchcraft, ghost, undead, zombie
- Language: English