Plot & Details
Idealistic travel agent Kevin Manley (Skeet Ulrich) quits his job and leaves the subtropical confines of his Southern Californian home when he's notified that he stands to gain an inheritance of 200 acres of Alaskan real estate from his late grandfather. There's a catch: He has to race in the Iditarod, the grueling 1,000 mile dog sled contest through the snowy Alaskan mountains. But there's another catch: A local attorney (Leslie Nielsen) knows the property is priceless and sets out to stop Manley from completing the race by having Carter, a crazed competitor (Rik Mayall), sabotage his dogs and equipment at every turn. What's worse, Bonnie (Natasha Henstridge), the lovely woman who teaches Kevin how to mush, finds out he's a Manley -- and their families are in a generations-old feud. Can Kevin and his team of mongrel mutts finish the race with so much going against them?
- Genre(s): Action,Comedy
- Run Time: 102min.
- DVD Release Date: 02/04/2003
- Distributor(s): Cinemavault Releasing
- Director(s): Bob Spiers
- Starring: Skeet Ulrich , Natasha Henstridge , Rik Mayall , Leslie Nielsen , Lochlyn Munro
- Themes: Fish Out of Water,Man's Best Friend,Inheritance at Stake
- Tone: Bright,Humorous,Light,Silly
- Keywords: Alaska,dog-sled,family-feud,inheritance,race [competition],sabotage,sled-dog
- Language: English