Plot & Details
Paul Mazursky's Coast to Coast features a couple whose marriage is on the rocks. Barnaby (Richard Dreyfuss) and Maxine (Judy Davis) are attempting to salvage what might be left of their broken marriage by taking a road trip together. As they stop at various places and interact with a variety of people, they begin to bridge the wide gap that had taken its toll on their relationship.
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 108min.
- DVD Release Date: 10/12/2004
- Director(s): Paul Mazursky
- Starring: Richard Dreyfuss , Judy Davis , Selma Blair , Saul Rubinek , John Salley
- Themes: Journey of Self-Discovery,Crumbling Marriages,Suburban Dysfunction
- Tone: Melancholy,Talky,Stylish,Wry
- Keywords: marriage-problems, cross-country, husband-and-wife, marital-problems, relationship, road-trip, son, traveling, wedding
- Language: English