Plot & Details
At the time of its release, the Norwegian-language gorefest Fritt vilt 2 (Cold Prey 2) - a sequel to the 2006 Fritt vilt - represented both the latest in a series of slasher outings to emerge from Scandinavia (thus marking something of a nascent trend for that region) and a throwback to the "hospital horror" subgenre to flood American and Canadian cinemas in the very early '80s, epitomized by efforts such as Boaz Davidson's Hospital Massacre (1981) and Jean-Claude Lord's Visiting Hours (1982). Here, Ingrid Bolsø Berdal stars as Jannicke - the only known individual who survives a devastating tragedy in the mountains, following a plane crash in the winter of 2006. She passes out, then comes to in a seemingly deserted hospital; it appears that she's the only one on the premises, but in truth, a maniac stalks the corridors, determined to kill and driven by bloodlust.
- Genre(s): Drama,Thriller
- Run Time: 90min.
- Distributor(s): Nordisk Film Distribution
- Director(s): Mats Stenberg
- Starring: Ingrid Bolsø Berdal , Marthe Snorresdotter Rovik , Kim Wifladt , Johanna Morck , Fridtjov Saheim
- Themes: Serial Killers
- Tone: Tense,Gruesome
- Keywords: consciousness, hospital, mountains, tragedy
- Country of Origin: Norway (10-10-2008)
- Language: Norwegian