Plot & Details
Set in the early 1900s in a small Southern town, this made-for-cable television romance centers on the "scandalous" love affair that blossoms between a free-thinking, strong-willed Northern widow and the much older owner of a local general store. The plot is based on a novel by Olive Ann Burns.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Comedy,Romance
- Run Time: 95min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 01/25/2004
- Distributor(s): Independent Artists
- Director(s): Joan Tewkesbury
- Themes: Age Disparity Romance,Small-Town Life
- Tone: Gentle,Nostalgic,Warm
- Keywords: community, general-store, small-town, son, south, widow/widower
- Language: English