Plot & Details
From Dr. No director Terence Young comes this action thriller starring Charles Bronson as Joe Moran, an ex-con whose old gang of drug dealers has just been released from prison. When it turns out the thugs have been holding a grudge against him, they kidnap Moran's wife, played by Liv Ullmann. In order to get her back and get his revenge, Moran is forced to take on the whole crew by himself. Written by Albert Simonin and Shimon Wincelberg, Cold Sweat was based on the novel Ride the Nightmare by Twilight Zone scribe Richard Matheson.
- Genre(s): Drama,Thriller
- Run Time: 90min.
- DVD Release Date: 11/14/1997
- Director(s): Terence Young
- Starring: Charles Bronson , Liv Ullmann , Jill Ireland , Michel Constantin
- Themes: Going Straight,Drug Trade
- Tone: Paranoid,Tense,Visceral
- Keywords: POW/MIA,car,chase,crime-lord,criminal,drug-dealer,drug-lord,family,fishing-boat,gangster,hostage,kidnapping,rescue,revenge,spouse,weapons
- Country of Origin: France (12-18-1970),Italy (02-05-1971)
- Language: English