A suburban lesbian housewife pushing 40 suffers a blow to the head that unleashes her latent sexuality, and sends her on an erotic journey that gives birth to a secret second life in this drama from first-time writer/director Stacie Passon. Abby (Robin Weigert) may have a loving family and all of the creature comforts in life, but even so, she can't fight a growing feeling of discontent. That all changes the day a speeding baseball smacks into Abby's skull, prompting her to acquire a pied-à-terre in Manhattan. Meanwhile, the more time she spends in the city, the stronger her libido begins to grow, leading her to seek work as a high-class escort while keeping her sordid new career a carefully guarded secret from her unsuspecting family.
- MPAA Rating: R
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 93min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 10/04/2013
- DVD Release Date: 01/28/2014
- Distributor(s): Radius-TWC
- Themes: Sexual Awakening,Keeping a Secret
- Tone: Atmospheric,Intimate
change [personal], desire, secret-life, wife
- Country of Origin: USA - Limi,USA - Limited (10-04-2013)
- Language: English