Plot & Details
As law enforcement officers, Adam Mitchell, Nathan Hayes, and their partners are confident and focused. They willingly stand up to the worst the streets have to offer. Yet at the end of the day, they face a challenge that none of them are truly prepared to tackle: fatherhood.
While they consistently give their best on the job, good enough seems to be all they can muster as dads. But they're quickly discovering that their standard is missing the mark.
When tragedy hits home, these men are left wrestling with their hopes, their fears, their faith, and their fathering. Can a newfound urgency help these dads draw closer to God...and to their children?
- MPAA Rating: PG-13
- Genre(s): Drama
- Run Time: 129min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 09/30/2011
- DVD Release Date: 01/17/2012
- Distributor(s): Affirm Films, Provident Films, Sherwood Pictures, TriStar Pictures
- Director(s): Alex Kendrick
- Starring: Alex Kendrick , Renee Jewell , Rusty Martin, Jr. , Ken Bevel , Eleanor Brown
- Themes: Fathers and Daughters,Fathers and Sons
- Keywords: decision, faith, father, police-officer, struggle, tragedy
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (09-30-2011)
- Language: English