Plot & Details
As the Western world becomes casually more and more accepting of and interested in the principles of Buddhism, this documentary examines the life and teachings of Chogyam Trungpa (1939-1987), a Buddhist monk who effectively bridged the gap between cultures, sometimes alienating himself from both, but more often bringing the two worlds closer together in harmony.
- Genre(s): Documentary,Special Interest
- Run Time: 89min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 11/25/2011
- DVD Release Date: 04/30/2013
- Distributor(s): Crazy Wisdom Films
- Director(s): Johanna Demetrakas
- Starring: Chogyam Trungpa , Pema Chodron , Ram Dass , Allen Ginsberg , Robert A.F. Thurman
- Themes: Members of the Clergy
- Tone: Affectionate,Inspiring
- Keywords: Buddhism, monk
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (11-25-2011)