Plot & Details
Critters 2: The Main Course is the sequel to the highly enjoyable horror comedy Critters. The people of the Kansas town first menaced by the little, furry creatures find that they are not yet safe as they are again assaulted when the creatures reproduce. Charlie (Don Opper) is joined by Lee (Roxanne Kernohan) as all join forces to save the town. The special effects, particularly the ""critters" are again, superb, but the direction by Mick Garris is less self-assured than in the original feature. While still enjoyable, Critters 2 is not nearly as much fun as the original, but still well worth a view.
- MPAA Rating: PG-13
- Genre(s): Science Fiction
- Run Time: 93min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 04/29/1988
- DVD Release Date: 08/05/2003
- Distributor(s): New Line Cinema
- Director(s): Mick Garris
- Starring: Scott Grimes , Liane Alexandra Curtis , Don Opper , Barry Corbin , Thomas E. Hodges
- Themes: Evil Aliens
- Keywords: bounty-hunter, hunger [food], killing, alien [not human], bloodshed, flesh-eating, monster, townspeople
- Country of Origin: USA (04-29-1988)