Plot & Details
In this made-for-TV film, a screenwriter (Robert Wagner) begins writing the biography of the dead movie queen who had a brief affair with his father. After work on the project has commenced, he becomes obsessed with her spirit and gets a response from the other side of the grave.
- Genre(s): Action,Drama,Fantasy
- Run Time: 74min.
- DVD Release Date: 01/12/2003
- Director(s): E.W. Swackhamer
- Starring: Kate Jackson
- Themes: Demonic Possession,Obsessive Quests,Ghosts
- Tone: Creepy,Goth,Menacing,Tense
- Keywords: extramarital-affair, investigator, obsession, writing, film, ghost, movie-star, stars [celebrities], writer
- Language: English