Plot & Details
A profile of prolific designers Lella and Massimo Vignelli who, in addition to bringing the Helvetica typeface to U.S. shores in the mid-1960s, have had a powerful and lasting impact on the world of design by creating logos for Ford, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Bloomingdale's, as well as the maps and signs for New York City's subway system.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Art and Experimental,Documentary,Special Interest
- Run Time: 79min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 10/11/2013
- Distributor(s): First Run Features
- Starring: Massimo Vignelli , Lella Vignelli
- Keywords: artist, creativity, design, designer, imagination, subway
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (10-11-2013)
- Language: English