Plot & Details
When a group of teenagers get shipwrecked on an uncharted island, a power struggle emerges between the kids who never want high school to end, and the ones who can't wait for it to be over. Later, hormones begin raging out of control and living it up on the sand and surf takes a back seat to basic survival. Chris Kattan, Lindsey Shaw, and Gary Entin star.
- MPAA Rating: Not Yet Rated
- Genre(s): Comedy
- Run Time: 87min.
- DVD Release Date: 03/22/2011
- Director(s): John Cregan
- Starring: Gary Entin , Lindsey Shaw , Robert Adamson , Chris Kattan
- Themes: High School Life,Stranded,Survival in the Wilderness
- Tone: Satirical,Wry
- Keywords: hormones, island-deserted, power-struggle, stranded, survivor, teenagers
- Language: English