Plot & Details
In Dislecksia: The Movie, director Harvey Hubbel V explores how the educational approaches taken towards those who live with the disorder may not always be the most helpful route. He also interviews a number of celebrities, including Billy Bob Thornton and Joe Pantoliano, who battle the condition, as well as scientists who are trying to decode the biology that explains why some brains are wired for dyslexia while others are not.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Documentary,Special Interest
- Run Time: 86min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 10/04/2013
- Distributor(s): Area23a
- Director(s): Harvey Hubbell
- Starring: Billy Bob Thornton , Joe Pantoliano , Stephen J. Cannell , Barbara Corcoran
- Keywords: biology, disorder, dyslexia, education, help, writing
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (10-04-2013)
- Language: English