Plot & Details
Directors David Redmon and Ashley Sabin travel to coastal Maine, where they examine the impact of the closure of a sardine canning factory, and the challenges presented to the owner of a new lobster processing plant.
- MPAA Rating: Not Rated
- Genre(s): Documentary,Special Interest
- Run Time: 76min.
- Theatrical Release Date: 03/08/2013
- Distributor(s): Carnivalesque Films
- Director(s): David Redmon, Ashley Sabin
- Starring: Antonio Bussone , Nancy Herrington , Pete Hartford , Arlene Hartford , Dana Rice
- Keywords: business, canning, coast, factory, labor [work], lobster
- Country of Origin: USA - Limited (03-08-2013)
- Language: English